for Subaru Forester 1998-2002 1st Generation
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 9 kg/mm (514lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Damper: 24 ways adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: Yes
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* Rubber boots to protect the damper and complete strut assemblies for easy installation.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with right tools.
* No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
* Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help