This version is an upgraded version, which solves the problems of oil leakage and noise. This version makes the disassembly more convenient by changing the adjustment knob, the structure of the spring upper seat, and the piston rod structure.
compatible for ford Expedition 2003 - 2006 All Models
Compatible for Lincoln Navigator 2003 - 2006 All Models
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear as shown in the picture
Front Spring Rate: 12 kg/mm (672 in/lbs)
Rear Spring Rate:10 kg/mm (556 in/lbs)
Damper: Non-adjustable Damper force
Adjustable Height: YES
Adjustable Camber Plate: No
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile Performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, special surface treatment is to improve durability and Performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep it clean.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Easy installation with the right tools.
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
Compatible for any needs please contact us.