PlatCompatible form: CT9A
Compatible for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII / EVO 7 (2001-2003)
Compatible for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII / EVO 8 (2003-2005)
Compatible for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX / EVO 9 (2005-2007)
Front Spring Rate: 9 kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Rear Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Damper: 24-way adjustable Damper force
Adjustable Height: Front 370-490mm; Rear 510-600mm
Adjustable Camber Plate: Yes
Mounting type to the car hub: Front bracket type & rear Compatible fork type
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. Compatible for a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. Compatible for more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. Compatible for occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
* Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
* Hi Tensile Performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve durability and Performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep it clean.
* Improve your handling Performance without sacrifice a comfortable ride.
* A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
* Ideal for any track, drift, and fast road and can also be used daily.
* No instructions included; professional installation is suggested.
* The coilovers are lower than your original ones. You can twist the fixing locker to adjust the height.